IRC log for #koha, 2019-03-13

← Previous day | Today | Next day → | Search | Index

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:09 kathryn joined #koha
01:00 alexbuckley joined #koha
01:02 tallerjoy joined #koha
01:11 andreashm joined #koha
05:33 dpk joined #koha
06:08 chris1 joined #koha
06:11 ashimema I was just trying to catch back up to you cait ūüėČ
06:22 josef_moravec joined #koha
06:29 calire joined #koha
06:33 alexbuckley joined #koha
06:45 cait joined #koha
07:07 josef_moravec morning #koha
07:08 cait good morning josef_moravec
07:08 calire hi josef_moravec
07:08 josef_moravec hi cait
07:09 hi calire
07:12 ashimema Morning everyone
07:12 calire hi ashimema
07:13 josef_moravec hi ashimema
07:19 cait morning all
07:33 paul_p joined #koha
07:34 eventallermagnus \o/
07:34 laurence joined #koha
07:47 alex_a joined #koha
07:50 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:52 reiveune joined #koha
07:53 reiveune hello
08:10 greenjimll joined #koha
08:13 andreashm joined #koha
08:14 andreashm morning!
08:14 josef_moravec hi magnuse, I added two follow-ups to bug 8995
08:14 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8995 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Needs Signoff , Show OpenURL links in OPAC search results
08:15 josef_moravec now open url and coins method are parts of Koha::Biblio object
08:16 code still not perfect, but it works nice for me ;)
08:26 sophie_m joined #koha
08:28 magnuse josef_moravec: do you plan to make it more perfect, or should i try and test it now?
08:29 josef_moravec I just add one test now, and you could give it a try ;)
08:31 magnuse: ready for testing
08:34 cait joined #koha
08:37 cait Norway++
08:37 hi #koha
08:40 eythian hi
08:40 cait oh hail
08:41 eythian that's quite the welcome
08:41 cait weather.
08:41 not about you
08:50 * ashimema is a fan of iterating.. small easily testable steps rather that a big change trying to get it all right the first time
08:50 eythian how rude
08:51 ashimema All hail eythian
08:52 eythian better.
08:54 ashimema god, king or superheroe
08:57 eythian false trichotomy
08:58 ashimema lol
09:12 nlegrand shalom shalom
09:12 calire hi nlegrand
09:12 nlegrand o/ calire
09:16 alterego joined #koha
09:17 alterego Hi, i need help on installing koha on archlinux
09:17 can someone help me?
09:52 sophie_m paul_p: lds : vous me pingué quand vous êtes prêts
09:52 oups wrong chan
09:56 cait alterego: maybe try the mailing list if noone here answers - i have no experience with archlinux, sorry
10:18 remy_prebs joined #koha
11:01 fridolin joined #koha
11:07 kohaputti joined #koha
11:29 oleonard joined #koha
11:29 oleonard Hi #koha
11:30 calire hi oleonard
11:30 wahanui hi oleopard
11:35 * oleonard so sleepy for no reason
11:55 magnuse sleep disturbed by nightmares of koha rewritten in bash?
11:58 oleonard If the threat of an Angular rewrite didn't scare me off sleep forever I'm pretty sure bash won't do it
12:01 andreashm joined #koha
12:32 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:43 alex_a joined #koha
12:51 magnuse sooo, if i set up overdue letters to add a restriction, and a patron gets three letters on different days before she returns any of the books... will that add 3 restrictions? or will the last two letters skip the restriction when they "see" there is already an active restriction?
12:55 greenjimll I see we're about an hour away from a dev meeting.
12:55 magnuse ah Koha::Patron::Debarments::AddUniqueDebarment(), so the answer is no
12:56 andreashm joined #koha
13:02 tallestjoy joined #koha
13:03 josef_moravec joined #koha
13:04 oleonard @wunder 45701
13:04 huginn` oleonard: Error: I got an error searching 'None'. (invalidkey: this key is not valid due to exceeding rate plan)
13:04 oleonard Ouch, my rate plan!
13:06 andreashm joined #koha
13:08 oleonard ALERT: The Weather Underground identifier for my local weather station in Athens Ohio is KOHATHEN6 !
13:09 calire :D
13:09 magnuse :-O
13:09 @wunder bodo, norway
13:09 huginn` magnuse: Error: I got an error searching 'None'. (invalidkey: this key is not valid due to exceeding rate plan)
13:18 andreashm joined #koha
13:24 eythian wahanui: enhance is <reply>http://i.imgur.com/3TJooRl.jpg
13:24 wahanui OK, eythian.
13:34 wizzyrea joined #koha
13:35 wizzyrea hi
13:35 calire hi wizzyrea
13:36 eythian handy thing I just figured out today, in newer Perl versions instead of the ugly @{$foo->{bar}}, you can write $foo->{bar}->@*
13:36 this applies for most types and stops that annoying jumping back and forth for dereferencing
13:39 oleonard Can anyone help me understand what's happening on second to last line of this? http://git.koha-community.org
13:39 /gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=svc/hold/suspend;h=37‚Äč1debce5d0b241958fd64197b082c8bff809650;hb=HEAD#l63
13:39 Sorry, http://git.koha-community.org/[…]09650;hb=HEAD#l63
13:40 I understand that it's building the return parameter for the JSON, but I don't understand how that parameter is found
13:41 Freddy_Enrique joined #koha
13:41 oleonard Of course now that I ask... I see in Hold.pm line 107, $self->suspend(1);
13:44 Okay another question... Why is there both "delete" and "cancel" in Hold.pm?
13:52 josef_moravec oleonard: I think delete is used when the waiting hold is checked out... cancel when there is no need to fill the hold anymore
13:53 oleonard Okay that makes sense josef_moravec
13:55 josef_moravec but should be refactored to something like ->filled to not force the caller to take care of moving to deleted table and other things, it should be done in Koha::Hold scope
13:57 thd joined #koha
13:57 ashimema silly question.. the 'New card' fee is only applicable via a manual invoice right?
13:57 josef_moravec ashimema: I think so
13:57 ashimema I'm not seeing any code anywhere that adds such a fee in any other condition
13:58 cait I think so too
13:58 hm
13:58 ashimema ta
13:58 josef_moravec But can imagine a use case, where it could be created automatically
13:58 ashimema I can too.. but I don't think we have any code that does it..
13:59 cc_ joined #koha
13:59 ashimema we only have code that adds it to the types as far as I can tell.. simply so it appears in the dropdown
13:59 a bit like copier fees..
13:59 and 'sundry' as far as I can tell
14:00 oleonard It would make sense to have a specific "New card" process so that a fee could be configured for it
14:01 If we were designing such a thing we could incorporate tracking of previous card numbers, too. That would be good.
14:01 josef_moravec ashimema: yes, both three are only for manual adding
14:01 ashimema funny you should say that.. we do appear to have such a process.. but it doesn't include adding charges
14:01 just includes recording the previous cardnumber
14:01 josef_moravec oleonard: tracking of card number changes works using action_logs
14:02 cait oleonard: we already track previous i think - kyle wrote a patch
14:02 it's in action logs
14:02 ashimema: i think we talked about it when we were looking at improving the update logs for patrons
14:03 i wonder if something htat has no process tied to it could not be moved to the confiugraiton
14:03 so make sundy and new card = copier fees
14:03 ashimema my thoughts exactly cait
14:03 cait that would also allow to add a default fee easily
14:03 ashimema yup
14:04 oleonard Dev meeting now? Calendar says so. kidclamp awake? Joubu?
14:04 cait meeting now?
14:04 kidclamp eek, in another meeting
14:04 ashimema lol
14:04 kidclamp #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019
14:04 huginn` Meeting started Wed Mar 13 14:04:54 2019 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:04 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:04 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_13_march_2019'
14:04 kidclamp #topic Introductions
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:05 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:05 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe
14:05 kidclamp #chair cait, ashimema
14:05 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema cait kidclamp
14:05 cc_ #info Colin Campbell, PTFS-Europe
14:05 calire #info Claire Gravely, BSZ
14:05 greenjimll #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
14:05 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:06 josef_moravec #info Josef Moravec
14:07 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City [with a profoundly terrible case of the flu]
14:09 kidclamp #info Announcements
14:09 #topic Announcements
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:09 kidclamp anyone?
14:09 ashimema We should welcome Javier to the world ;)
14:09 oleonard #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_13_March_2019 Agenda
14:09 wizzyrea ahhh BABIES
14:09 tallestjoy #info Joy Nelson, ByWater Solutions
14:09 wizzyrea also hi
14:09 khall joined #koha
14:10 wizzyrea #info Liz Rea ... uhhhh idk, community person
14:10 khall #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:10 oleonard #info Javier, newest Koha Baby, congratulations tcohen and family!
14:11 * ashimema wonders if wizzyrea should introduce herself formally with what her role is ;)
14:11 oleonard I would like to announce that I'm still looking for eyes on Bug 22318
14:11 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22318 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Extend Koha news feature to include other content areas
14:11 andreashm joined #koha
14:12 wizzyrea i love it so much
14:12 i want to hug that bug
14:12 * ashimema runs to door for delivery.. brb
14:13 kidclamp moving on?
14:14 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:14 sorry
14:14 kidclamp #topic Update from the Release manager (19.05)
14:14 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (19.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:14 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:14 kidclamp that's me :-)
14:14 um..pushing stuff, testing stuff, some major and blocker there, halp!
14:14 but things are going well
14:15 cait #info 1 blocker, 3 criticals and 24 majors - please help!
14:15 kidclamp ILL is next in my msights
14:15 cait kidclamp: have you thought about freeze dates yet?
14:15 70 days now heh
14:15 kidclamp I have not, will do for next meeting
14:15 cait thx :)
14:15 * ashimema write patches for the blocker last night.
14:16 kidclamp that's all that's on my head right now unless questions
14:16 davidnind joined #koha
14:17 ashimema moving on?
14:17 davidnind joined #koha
14:18 * cait waves at the incredible davidnind
14:18 kidclamp #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:18 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:18 davidnind hi cait!
14:19 ashimema #info 18.11.x moving along nicely, nothing special to report
14:20 cait fridolin: ?
14:20 JesseM: ?
14:20 JesseM Hola
14:21 #info 18.05.x is moving along nicely as well. :)
14:23 cait moving on?
14:23 alex_a I see that some open bugs in bugzilla are related to Mana server and not Koha. So should we create a "Mana" project on BZ ? Should we post issues on github (need to clone the repo on community gitlab or other) ?
14:23 cc cait kidclamp Joubu
14:24 wizzyrea I think a new project would be good
14:24 cait i have actually opened a bug requesting mana as a topic for  project
14:24 we don't have a new project for hea
14:24 wizzyrea or a component
14:25 kidclamp changing topic, this is discussion for general maybe?
14:25 cait I thin it would fit as a component in project Project Infrastructure
14:25 alex_a cait, where are posted issues for HEA?
14:25 wizzyrea hm that's not a bad idea
14:25 cait #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]%20Infrastructure
14:25 kidclamp #topic Updates from the QA team
14:25 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:25 kidclamp qa_team?
14:25 wahanui it has been said that qa_team is cait alex_a jajm khall josef_moravec ashimema Joubu marcelr tcohen rangi
14:25 cait when is the next general?
14:26 I have already filed a bug :)
14:26 suggestiong a rephrase of the mana server email
14:26 ok qa team news then
14:26 kidclamp Next general is April 3
14:26 cait #info As kidclamp said there is a rising number of bad bugs in various states of fixing or not fixed yet, please help with those
14:27 #info Queue is at about 50, which is not super good, but also not bad. Things are mostly moving along nicely. Thx Team!
14:27 #info There are several 'new features' bugs that we should be looking at soon
14:27 anything to add?
14:28 ah
14:28 greenjimll Is there an indicator in Bugzilla we should take notice of for "bad bugs"? Importance?
14:28 cait greenjimll: if you look at the dashboard
14:28 click on the 'overall bug tracker health status'
14:28 but they are blocker, cirtical and major
14:28 it's filtering on those
14:28 oleonard #link https://dashboard.koha-community.org/ Dashboard
14:28 cait the dashboard gives you a good overview
14:29 greenjimll Ah, that's not linked from the bugzilla home page is it?
14:29 cait i think there is something like shared searches you can add
14:29 not sure if it's possible to edit the common queries on the start page
14:30 especially happy about the ILL patches being mostly resolved now josef_moravec++
14:30 AndrewIsh++ khall++
14:30 thx anyone who helped there
14:30 oleonard greenjimll: If you wanted to find them in Bugzilla you'd have to do an advanced search on "severity"
14:31 cait would be nice to get some more comments on bug 21824 - currently the oldest
14:31 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=21824 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Add ability to format dates in various formats in templates
14:31 greenjimll oleonard - OK. Its just that lots of the dev docs point to bugzilla, not to a separate dashboard.
14:32 cait the dashboard is a really helpful tool - if you think it fits in some documentation we shoudl add it probably
14:33 wizzyrea it's linked from the website
14:33 oleonard wizzyrea++
14:33 wizzyrea a link from bz might be nice
14:34 ashimema I use the dashboard all the time
14:34 cait @later tell rangi would it be possible to add a link to the dashboard from bugzilla? (start page?)
14:34 huginn` cait: The operation succeeded.
14:34 ashimema be nice to give it wider coverages in docs
14:34 cait moving on?
14:34 wizzyrea in fact it's linked from the home page
14:35 "project dashboard"
14:35 cait bugzilla? or wiki?
14:36 oleonard k-c.org
14:36 greenjimll "Project Dashboard" doesn't really give much away though if you don't know you need to be looking for it! :-)
14:37 wizzyrea it's on the home page of the wiki as well
14:37 (automatically updated overview of development activities)
14:37 kidclamp #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:37 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
14:37 greenjimll OK, its every where and I'm just stupid. :-)
14:37 wizzyrea :) nah just didn't know and that's ok
14:37 ashimema anywhere in particular you think it would be good to mention it greenjimll
14:38 kidclamp #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]outs_endpoint_RFC
14:38 josef_moravec I tried to reflect all comments and question on the Checkouts endpoint RFC
14:39 cait thx for taking my comments into account for checkout_date
14:39 checkin_date
14:39 josef_moravec changed the /renewable endpoint to /allows_renewal, as cait pointed, but I am open to disscussion, of course ;)
14:40 greenjimll ashimema: Probably in the text of https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eveloper_handbook
14:40 josef_moravec and there is now definition of allow_renewal endpoint response object
14:40 cait starting point was: Maybe instead of renewability... loanability... we should do something like: allows_renewal, allows_checkout ..
14:40 greenjimll ashimema: its just in there as an autogenerated external link at the moment with no explanation/context.
14:40 josef_moravec thanks cait, yes
14:42 any concerns? doubts? questions?
14:42 ashimema looks good to me josef
14:43 cait total_renewals
14:43 why not 'max_renewals'?
14:43 it hink total and current are not clear, could be the same
14:43 josef_moravec cait: sound good to me
14:43 great point, I will update it, it does make sense
14:44 cait native speakers?
14:44 ashimema max_ ++
14:44 josef_moravec wiki updated
14:44 greenjimll max_renewals makes more sense than total_renewals if it is a maximum
14:45 josef_moravec yes, it is maximum allowed renewals
14:45 cait hm used_renewals? current is ok just thinking
14:46 josef_moravec i am not sure here, i thought about used_renewals as a candidate too
14:46 I would be ok with both
14:46 ashimema less characters in 'used'.. which makes lazy devs happy
14:46 josef_moravec ashimema: ;)
14:47 ashimema: which one are you able to write down more quickly?
14:47 ;)
14:48 ashimema lol
14:48 josef_moravec anybody else? should we change it to used_, or stay with current_ ?
14:49 kidclamp i think either works fine
14:49 cait no strong opinion
14:50 andreashm joined #koha
14:50 josef_moravec ok, so are we ready to vote?
14:50 cait andreashm: current_renewals or used_renewals?
14:50 quick!
14:50 andreashm huh?
14:50 josef_moravec andreashm: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]outs_endpoint_RFC
14:52 andreashm current_renewals probably, I would say.
14:52 But I may have changed my mind in 5 min....
14:53 ashimema current it is then :)
14:53 josef_moravec we should start vote quickly, before we all change our minds ;)
14:54 * ashimema digs out how
14:54 cait current is ok
14:54 #start vote question? (options,options)
14:54 the difficult part is phrasing it as a question ):
14:54 :)
14:54 kidclamp shoudl we adopt the endpoints RFC as defined https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]uts_endpoint_RFC?
14:55 cait and #startvote
14:55 ashimema #startvote Do we agree on the checkouts endpoint as it stands now? yes,no
14:55 huginn` Begin voting on: Do we agree on the checkouts endpoint as it stands now? Valid vote options are yes, no.
14:55 Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:55 cait #yes
14:55 #vote yes
14:55 kidclamp #vote yes
14:55 ashimema lol
14:55 josef_moravec #vote yes
14:55 cc_ #vote yes
14:55 ashimema #vote yes
14:55 davidnind #vote yes
14:55 tallestjoy #vote yes
14:56 calire #vote yes
14:56 thd #vote yes
14:56 greenjimll #vote yes
14:57 ashimema that was quick.. any more for any more?
14:57 happy...
14:57 3...
14:57 2...
14:58 1...
14:58 #endvote
14:58 huginn` Voted on "Do we agree on the checkouts endpoint as it stands now?" Results are
14:58 yes (10): greenjimll, cc_, cait, calire, josef_moravec, ashimema, davidnind, kidclamp, tallestjoy, thd
14:59 ashimema so.. what's next
15:00 kidclamp #topic Review of coding guidelines
15:00 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
15:00 kidclamp nothign here, moving on? :-)
15:00 cait yep
15:00 kidclamp #topic Set time of next meeting
15:00 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 13 March 2019)
15:00 cait thx kidclamp++
15:00 kidclamp March 27, 20UTC?
15:01 thank you cait and ashimema for keeping it going while I was in a meeting
15:01 ashimema 27th works for me
15:01 josef_moravec +1
15:02 kidclamp #info Next meeting: 27 March 2019, 20 UTC
15:02 #endmeeting
15:02 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software http://koha-community.org
15:02 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Mar 13 15:02:52 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
15:02 Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-03-13-14.04.html
15:02 Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-03-13-14.04.txt
15:02 Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]13-14.04.log.html
15:02 kidclamp thanks all!
15:05 calire kidclamp++
15:05 ashimema++
15:11 josef_moravec koha++
15:11 calire left #koha
15:17 kidclamp koha++
15:20 alex_a_ joined #koha
15:22 ashimema koha++
15:22 fridolin khall: hi, i'm wanting to backport Bug 18723
15:22 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18723 critical, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to Stable , Dot not recognized as decimal separator on receive
15:22 fridolin we tried to contact Lucas for 18.05 backport but we have no answer
15:23 * fridolin sorry I missed the meeting nothing special in 17.11
15:32 kidclamp JesseM^
15:33 JesseM Hi
15:33 I will take a look in to backporting that bug today
15:33 eythian cait: https://twitter.com/littlewise[…]05789852010860545
15:36 cait nice
15:36 you know what it says?
15:37 climate protection implementation device securing location
15:37 wizzyrea I love that
15:38 german++
15:38 cait it's a joke, but not totally off as these are
15:39 wizzyrea khall I rather love this logging thing
15:39 eythian yes :)
15:39 A workmate broke it down: Klimaschutz Umsetzungsgerät Festmachstelle -> Climateprotection Realisationdevice Attachmentpoint
15:39 cait heh
15:40 yeah that kinda works
15:40 fridolin JesseM: Thanks a lot :D:D:D
15:40 wizzyrea i could cry it's got ALLL THE MESSAGES
15:41 how I was wishing for this exact thing not 6 months ago
15:41 and easy to sort and *sob* it's so beautiful
15:44 lukeG joined #koha
15:57 wizzyrea a feature I'd really like
15:57 as part of the onboarder
15:58 cait oleonard++
15:58 wizzyrea is to have a way to send someone a username/password, and a tokenized URL to have them start the create a library/patron/itype/category part
15:58 so for example a provider could spin up a Koha, but let the library configure those things
15:59 based on a special URL that disappears when they've done it
16:03 ashimema Nice idea wizzyrea
16:04 What logging are you talking about ?
16:05 wizzyrea bug 15253
16:05 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=15253 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Add Koha::Logger based logging for SIP2
16:07 ashimema oh for SIP.. cool
16:08 wizzyrea yep for SIP
16:08 ashimema I noted that the other day too
16:08 wizzyrea it's happy making
16:08 ashimema I also want the EDI modules updated to use Koha::Logger instead of Log4Perl directly too
16:09 wizzyrea ohh that'd be good yeah
16:09 ashimema problem is at the moment because there are zero tests for the EDI stuff.. basically nothing gets through in that area
16:09 I am slowly working on that..
16:09 but there's allot of tests to write
16:10 and.. they aren't trivial tests to write as you have to fake the messages and things
16:10 grr
16:10 wizzyrea oh urg
16:10 ashimema anywho.. I'm on it
16:10 wizzyrea yas
16:10 v good
16:15 reiveune left #koha
16:21 wizzyrea *giggle* https://twitter.com/yukselisim[…]05430379132084224
16:33 alex_a_ lol
16:40 tuxayo JesseM++
16:41 Lucas++
16:41 For integrating bug 18723 in 18.05
16:41 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=18723 critical, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to Stable , Dot not recognized as decimal separator on receive
16:50 fridolin left #koha
16:53 alex_a joined #koha
16:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #235: SUCCESS in 19 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D8/235/
16:57 tuxayo cait: BZ 18723  in 17.11!  :D
16:57 ashimema Yeay
17:01 * tuxayo will continue to work and SQL query to detect prices that will multiplied by 100.
17:01 And another one to fix them (and the various derived data T_T)
17:01 tuxayo *an SQL query
17:01 *prices that were
17:04 lukeG I believe I might have broken something in 18.05.10 with request.pl. Several "ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined" errors, some functionality is broken
17:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #231: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/231/
17:09 indradg_ joined #koha
17:17 cait left #koha
17:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #232: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D9/232/
17:23 Project Koha_17.11_D8 build #153: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_17.11_D8/153/
17:29 ashimema oleonard  might be able to advise on that one lukeG
17:29 I'm sure I've seen similar before but I can't remember how I fixed it..
17:29 Vague memory is its simple once you know it
17:53 lukeG joined #koha
17:54 magnuse if you send out an overdue letter with several overdue items with fines, is there a way to sum up the fines? maybe using the tt syntax?
17:57 ashimema I bet we don't pass through the sum method from dbic in our objects do we
17:57 If we did I think you could probably have used that
18:02 oleonard lukeG still around?
18:02 lukeG oleonard yes
18:03 oleonard Have you seen Bug 22477?
18:03 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22477 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Missing DataTables configuration when searching patrons for holds
18:03 oleonard I don't know if that's the same error you're seeing
18:04 lukeG ahh, i had not seen that. That is what I am seeing
18:09 oleonard Passed QA, so you can personally bug kidclamp about it lukeG :)
18:09 * kidclamp harumphs
18:10 lukeG :)
18:10 * wizzyrea snickers
18:10 wizzyrea about the harassment not the bug
18:10 or the mistake
18:10 it was funny!
18:10 oh i give up.
18:14 kidclamp hah
18:21 magnuse have fun #koha
18:30 ashimema Lol
18:31 oleonard Okay, I'm back on my holds questions... suspend_hold() in Hold.pm returns an explicit success indicator: $self->suspend(1) which can be returned in JSON
18:31 cancel() doesn't do the same. Should it?
18:40 laurence left #koha
18:41 ashimema I would expect so
18:59 andreashm joined #koha
19:11 kathryn joined #koha
19:36 rangi @later tell cait yep https://gitlab.com/koha-commun[…]s/show_entries.tt  just do a merge request ;)
19:36 huginn` rangi: The operation succeeded.
19:36 oleonard Hi rangi
19:36 rangi oh there is one
19:36 https://dashboard.koha-community.org/
19:36 up the top
19:37 oh sorry i misread, back the other way
19:37 yeah technically i can, makes a local customisation to carry through upgrades though
19:37 hi oleonard
19:37 wahanui hi oleopard
19:38 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:43 rangi ok https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/
19:44 i just need an image for it now
19:45 oleonard I'll bet I could work something up fairly quick tomorrow if no one beats me to it rangi
19:45 rangi cool thanks
19:46 * oleonard heads out
19:46 oleonard See y'all later #koha
20:02 andreashm joined #koha
20:13 davidnind left #koha
20:24 ashimema Ooh, cool
20:24 ranging++
20:25 <ashimema "Ooh, cool"> Bloomington mobile autocorrect
20:25 rangi++
20:26 rangi heh
20:28 cait joined #koha
21:29 oleonard joined #koha
21:42 lukeG joined #koha
21:52 cait hm someone speaking french who can help out on bug 22504?
21:52 huginn` Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org[…]_bug.cgi?id=22504 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Memcached not active but well configured to
21:57 cait the screenshot is frenched and there is a not about having used a translator
23:00 andreashm joined #koha
23:51 papa joined #koha
23:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #232: SUCCESS in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/232/

← Previous day | Today | Next day → | Search | Index

koha1